Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Brad Pitt wasted his life on drugs when with Jennifer Aniston

brad
Brad Pitt revealed that he wasted his life on drugs when he was married to Jennifer Aniston.

They were married for seven years.

In an interview with the new US issue of Esquire magazine, he says: 'For a long time I thought I did too much damage - drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing. I spent years f***ing off.
But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change. '

'This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany.'

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...