Thursday, April 18, 2013

Peter Dinklage dissed Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt


During an interview with Playboy Magazine, he told how he dissed Angleina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

He said, "My friends were less concerned with what I said than that I apparently brushed off Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on my way to the stage. When you're in that moment and you're about to accept an award and you have no idea what you're going to say, you don't notice that Brad and Angelina are reaching out to say hello. All I saw was a sea of people I needed to get through. Friends don't care about issues like dwarf tossing. They only care about "Dude, you dissed Brangelina."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...