Monday, January 21, 2013

UN trip made Angelina Jolie cry


Angelina Jolie cried when she went to her first United Nations trip lasttime.

She said, "My first trip out changed me completely. When I first travelled, I was just a ridiculous crying mess. And maybe there was a moment when I realised I was crying more than the people who had suffered a lot more than me. I think that's the thing you realise."

"These people have had their families killed, had their houses burnt down, become stateless - they're not crying, because they don't have time for it, and I'm not helping them by just feeling for them. I had to stay practical and focused."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...