Thursday, January 31, 2013

Angelina Jolie enjoys the role of Lara Croft killed off



Angelina Jolie enjoys that her role Lara Croft killed off in the 2003 sequel, 'Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life' because she liked the way she sounded when she died.

She said: "I only eventually [played the role] because it's about a very strong woman. It was exposing, but in a way where I thought, 'I really like what she represents as a woman', and so if I'm exposed in that way it's okay.

"When I agreed to play her, I didn't realise how much of an icon she was. There are magazines on where she went to school, and the music she liked... it's very bizarre!"

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...