Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Angelina Jolie didn't plan to direct initially


 
Angelina Jolie never think of becoming a movie director.

She told Total Film magazine: 'I didn't set out to ever become a director or write a script. I was never intending to make a film. I often give myself homework on different things; it's good exercise to get your mind working.'

She continues: 'I've been travelling for over 10 years to these conflict and post-conflict zones, and thinking about what happens to people when they live inside these situations, and how their humanity is just stripped apart.

'I spent so much of the time bringing people back - like they're in the refugee camp and returning them to the place where they faced war.

'So I wanted to have a meditation on what this is and how people who are neighbours can turn against each other.'

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...