Sunday, December 2, 2012

Angelina Jolie may give up acting for humanitarian work and family




Angelina Jolie was quoted whether she will give up on acting or not. Then she replied: ""Of course. I think I'm going to have to give up acting as kids hit the teenage years because there is going to be too much to manage at home."

"But I have enjoyed being an actress... I will do some films. I'm so fortunate to have the job. It's a very lucky profession to be in.

"But If it went away tomorrow, I would be very happy to be at home with my children."

"I wake up in the morning and turn on the TV like everyone else and I see what is happening in the world."

"I want to be a part of the world in a positive way."


Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...