Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chelsea Handler perceives Angelina Jolie is 'kind of evil'



Chelsea Handler perceives Angelina Jolie as a "homewrecker" for destroying Jennifer Aniston's marriage to Brad Pitt.


Handler said, “I’ve been talking about AJ way before I met Jen Aniston. We don’t sit around talking about AJ…I think AJ is kind of evil. If a girl doesn’t have any girlfriends, then there’s a reason that no woman wants to be friends with them. I don’t think she has any friends. I would say I’m pretty sure Brad Pitt…he can’t do anything now with those kids. What is he to do? He’s got to stick it out now…I have no idea what goes on there. I’ve never even met Angelina Jolie.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...