Thursday, October 18, 2012

Angelina Jolie wants to be her children's friend instead of mother


Angelina Jolie has six kids with her fiance Brad Pitt and she would to be as her children's friend, instead of a mother.

She said,  "I am looking forward to them being teenagers. I am looking forward to them trying to pretend they are not doing anything wrong. I'll be their friend and I'll be honest with them and I hope whatever they go through they can talk to me. That's the best I can do."

"I'll try to be as close to them as I am now. So when they get to the point they don't want to talk to me, they know deep down I love them and we have that relationship. It's tough for everyone those years."

"Brad is more lenient on the girls and I am more lenient on the boys. We can't quite figure out why that is."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...