Monday, September 10, 2012

Brad Pitt wants Angelina Jolie to be proud of him




Brad Pitt needs his future wife Angelina Jolie's approval before he does any work.

When quoted Jolie's opinion about his work, he replied,  "Yes. One of the best things I've done is ensure my kids have a good mother. Of course I want her approval. Angie is a force, she cares deeply. I want her to be proud of her man."

"I spend a lot of time thinking about how I'm raising them - what do I want to impart to them, the opportunities I need to give them - that takes up a lot of my day."

"I think living in different places is the best education we've been able to give the kids. There are certain confinements that come with our lives but that side is the positive and it certainly makes up for it," he added.


Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint

 Angelina Jolie 's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint.  Previous Present The building was once Jean-Mic...