Friday, September 21, 2012

A mother of three loses 22 stone because she wants to look like Angelina Jolie


Christina Staggs, who is mother of three, loses 22 stone because she wants to look slim like Angelina Jolie.

She joined Slimming World in April 2010 and she manage to lose 22 stone on August this year .

She said: 'I must admit I never really saw the resemblance myself when I was bigger but one day I was chatting to a woman who said I looked like Angelina Jolie.'

'She said we had the same lips which was quite a compliment because Angelina is famous for her big sexy pout.'


Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie bought a horsehair mattress worth $65,000

 Angelina Jolie has spend a big sum of money on a horsehair mattress (2008).  It costs $65,000. She bought the mattress because she was hav...