Friday, June 29, 2012

What Angelina Jolie's dad has to say about her engagement

Angelina Jolie's dad Jon Voight is very happy about her engagement to Brad Pitt. This is what he has to stay, "I'm always excited for Angelina and Brad and my grandchildren." "I'm always happy when my children are happy, as every father is.I've seen the kids recently and everybody's healthy. So it's wonderful." "We truly have no [wedding] date," Pitt recently told reporters at the Cannes Film Festival. "We actually, really, truly have no date. We're still hoping we figure out marriage equality in the States before then," adding that the couple's engagement was "something that made sense." Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...