Saturday, May 19, 2012

Billy Bob Thornton felt ex wife Jolie was too good for him

Billy Bob Thornton was married to Angelina Jolie from 2000 to 2003. They divorce later on. He told the Daily mail the reason his marriage to Jolie failed, "Angie, I felt, was definitely too good for me and at some point, if you believe somebody's too good for you, you're going to mess it up." "I always thought I was sort of Quasimodo or the Phantom Of The Opera hiding in the catacombs. And when I was with her I think that really reached its heights."' "I blew it. When you're in a relationship, any two celebrities or whatever, you know, I think that puts on a lot of pressure." "When Angie and I got married, during that time, I was more famous than she was to start with and then she becomes this big thing, it's hard in these relationships." "People have actually said that I didn't deserve to be with her." Source

1 comment:

angelina fan said...

Angelina jolie the best actress forever

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...