Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Billy Thornton will love Angelina Jolie forever as friends

Some may not talk to each other anymore after divorce but for Thornton, he and his ex wife Angelina Jolie will remain friends forever.

He said, "Here's the fact of the matter: any time you're in a high-profile relationship, you know that that question is going to come up forever, and so if you want the honest-to-God truth, here's the truth: Angelina's a wonderful woman and one of my best friends in the world."

"When people split up, people like to make up stories about how they are against each other. Well, this was never true, it never has been and never will be, and I'll love her until the end of my life and she'll love me -- as friends."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...