Thursday, January 5, 2012

Angelina Jolie likes acting and politics



When it comes to politics, not many women are interested in this topic. Many women more interested in shopping.

For Angelina Jolie, she likes both acting and politics.

She said, "I've had fun as an actress. It's a very fun job, and I've had great experiences. But my heart has been on these foreign policy issues, and my interests are there. So to be able to combine them and be part of international affairs that way, working toward solutions and being part of a good dialogue with good people, felt like a nice evolution to me."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint

 Angelina Jolie 's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint.  Previous Present The building was once Jean-Mic...