Thursday, December 22, 2011

Angelina Jolie will cry if kids request to stop travelling

Angelina Jolie will cry if suddenly one of her kids does not want to travel.

She tells newsman Anderson Cooper, “Right now they love it. If we’re in the same place for two months they wanna know why we’re not getting on an airplane. They really love to travel… Because they’re such a big traveling pack… it’s not one child moving around the world and missing friends, there’s so many of them they have constant play dates and are always together…

“But I’m sure they’re gonna say, ‘Mom, let me stay home’ and when that happens I’m gonna cry… I don’t wanna settle, I love traveling, but we’ll see. They’ll probably end up living all around the world and my old age will be Brad and I traveling, trying to visit all our grandchildren in random countries.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...