Saturday, November 12, 2011

Joss Whedon wanted an Angelina Jolie version of Wonder Woman

Joss Whedon wanted to write script for 'Wonder Woman' movie but he abandoned the project in 2007 because he wanted the Wonder Woman to like Angelina Jolie.

He said: "She was a little bit like Angelina Jolie. She sort of travelled the world. She was very powerful and very naive about people, and the fact that she was a goddess was how I eventually found my way in to her humanity and vulnerability, because she would look at us and the way we kill each other and the way we let people starve and the way the world is run and she'd just be like, 'None of this makes sense to me. I can't cope with it, I can't understand, people are insane'.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...