Monday, November 7, 2011

Angelina Jolie's dad's life changed after reunited with her

Image Hosting

Both of them were not in good terms for many years because Angelina Jolie's father left her and her mother. Now they have reunited and it changed his life.

He said: “I suddenly saw things differently and everything shifted. That one moment changed my whole life. It gave me back my daughter and my family. Being reunited with my Angie is very precious to me. I adore my grandchildren, they are my great love. It makes me so emotional and grateful.

“When my daughter sees me with them she says she sees another energy in me which takes over. I’m always laughing and completely happy when I’m with them. It makes Angie so happy too, as you can imagine.”

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...