Monday, October 10, 2011

Brad Pitt wants more comedy roles

Image Hosting

Angelina Jolie's partner Brad Pitt wants to act more comedy movies.

He said, "I do like a comedy. There's some great comedy coming out in America. I'm thinking of Zach Galifianakis, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride."

"But the point is just to keep messing it up. I figure I've only got some more of these films I get to do, and I wanna make sure they have some worth to me."

"First and foremost, it's a directors' medium. It's all about the storytelling, it's the most important thing to me. I look for directors with a strong point of view, then I feel free--it frees me to go and try anything because I know I'm in proper hands that are not going to abuse me."

"I can try many things until I find that line, that vein, and start following it."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-stars were afraid to talk to her

Angelina Jolie 's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-star Medina Senghore was afraid to talk to her. In an interview, she shared, “Th...