Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Angelina Jolie talks about her mum

Image Hosting

Angelina Jolie speaks with Garth Pearce about her mum.

"MY mum always made it clear that I was her friend - and that is a lesson on how to bring up my own children."

"When we talked, I felt she wanted to hear what I had to say. She enjoyed me and I feel I'm enjoying my kids."'

"We play together, we dance. Even though they're all from different backgrounds, they feel like they're part of the same family. My mum was my heroine. She was a generous, warm individual, who led a very private life but walked through it with kindness and grace."

"She would spend months trying to organise my birthday parties. Or she would spend a full day trying to compose the nicest thank-you letter to somebody."

Click here to read more

Source

Hottest tracks
When The Night Falls Lyrics
Chromeo
She Uses Me Lyrics
Ne-Yo
Glasgow Lyrics
David Guetta
Good Girls Go Bad Lyrics
Game
Perfect Match Lyrics
Dev
Easy Lyrics
Rascal Flatts
Kiss Kiss Me Bang Bang Lyrics
Bella Vida
Martians Vs Goblins Lyrics
Game
No One Believes Me Lyrics
Kid Cudi
Redline Lyrics
August
Get your blog's here.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie bought a horsehair mattress worth $65,000

 Angelina Jolie has spend a big sum of money on a horsehair mattress (2008).  It costs $65,000. She bought the mattress because she was hav...