Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Angelina Jolie don't spend a lot of time on beauty



Angelina Jolie is one of the beautiful actress but surprisingly, she don't spend
much time on her beauty.

She said, “I hardly brush my hair. I try to be as low-maintenance as possible because of my kids, so I can just get up and get ready and do things and not take too much time."

One source said that Angelina use Shea Terra’s Menthe Orange Organic Shea Lip Butter
to maintain her sexy lips and said, “Angelina stockpiles the lip butter to preserve her to-die-for pout. It also keeps your breath fresh."

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie already beautiful. No need to care more

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...