Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sir Anthony Hopkins may act as Winston Churchill



Sir Anthony Hopkins may act as Winston Churchill in the movie that Angelina Jolie is producing.But he has to weight more if he got the acting role.

He told MTV News, "I don't know, I'd have to put on some weight to play Churchill. I've just taken the weight off, I'd have to put it back on again."

"I might work with Angelina Jolie on Churchill And Roosevelt. She's got a thing about Churchill. Angelina sent me a synopsis of the script yesterday, so that's in the offing as well."

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...