Monday, April 25, 2011

Angelina Jolie's partner Brad bad experience was dumped by Jill Schoelen



Brad Pitt had one bad experience in the past, which is he was dumped by his ex-fiancee actress Jill Schoelen after he flew to Budapest to see her.

He recalled, "She called me up in Los Angeles and was crying on the phone. She was lonely and there was a huge drama. At this point I had $800 to my name and I spent $600 of it getting a ticket from Los Angeles to Hungary to see her."

"I got there, went straight to the set where she was filming and that night we went out to dinner. She told me that she had fallen in love with the director of the film. I was so shocked I said, 'I'm outta here.' "

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...