Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dr. Drew apologies for saying Angelina Jolie a drug addict



Dr. Drew called Angelina Jolie a heroin addict in an interview recently. He didn't know what he said was printed in public.

He said, “Literally as though one was speculating, just going through an exercise of speculation and not some sort of analysis that was supposed to be factual or for public discourse… I could not be more upset and disturbed that these things were printed as though I was making some sort of categorical analysis of people I really don’t know.
… “I wish them the best, I hope they do well, enjoy the holidays with their kids and have a nice time. I wish them no ill, believe me… I’m sorry these comments were taken out of context and made public."

Source

Music for the soul
Soulless Lyrics
Fake Problems
Motivated Lyrics
T PAIN
Black Sheep Lyrics
Metric
Like Tonight Lyrics
Bruno Mars
You Still Won't Know What It's Like Lyrics
Kelly Clarkson
Untitled Lyrics
Bow Wow
Summer Girl Lyrics
Leighton Meester
Circles Lyrics
Bruno Mars
Look At Me Now Lyrics
Chris Brown
Buyou Lyrics
Keri Hilson
Get your own here.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie bought a horsehair mattress worth $65,000

 Angelina Jolie has spend a big sum of money on a horsehair mattress (2008).  It costs $65,000. She bought the mattress because she was hav...