Friday, November 26, 2010

Winona Ryder disappointed that she and Angelina Jolie are not friends



Winona Ryder disappointed that she and Angelina Jolie are not friends. Both of them acted in the same movie Girl, Interrupted. Angelina Jolie insisted her to keep a distance from her.

Winona said, “I remember thinking, ‘Oh we’re going to turn out to be great
friends.’ But I think she needed to be able to look at me just as the character Susanna, not as Winona, so in a very respectful way she just kind of kept her distance."

“I saw her at one of the awards shows but I haven’t really seen her since.”

“What she’s accomplished after the film in terms of humanitarian stuff, I’m
just really happy she did that."

“I remember in the press junket for Girl, Interrupted she would just be so open about her problems and then I would come in and everyone would think I was so boring. So it’s really great to see she’s found her calling in her personal life.”

Source

Enjoy these
Castle Walls Lyrics
T.I.
Wave Ya Hand Lyrics
Nicki Minaj
Coming Home Lyrics
Diddy-Dirty Money
The Fear Inside Lyrics
Frankmusik
Show Me How You Burlesque Lyrics
Christina Aguilera
Kush Lyrics
Dr. Dre
If I Walk Away Lyrics
Josh Groban
Taxi Cab Lyrics
R. Kelly
Don't Forget Your Ring Lyrics
Trey Songz
Peppermint Winter Lyrics
Owl City
More blog tools found here.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-stars were afraid to talk to her

Angelina Jolie 's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-star Medina Senghore was afraid to talk to her. In an interview, she shared, “Th...