Friday, November 12, 2010

Victoria Beckham wants to dressup Angelina Jolie



Victoria Beckham, who is a fashion designer now wants to dress up other celebrities such as Tilda Swinton, Angelina Jolie, First Lady Michelle Obama and many more.

She said, “I’d like to dress Tilda Swinton, I’m obsessed with her, and also Angelina Jolie, Kate Bosworth and Michelle Obama – she would like great in the dresses."

“I’m flattered whenever I see a woman wearing one of my dresses – they don’t have to be famous – and it’s always a great compliment.”

Source

Weekly songs
No Boys Allowed Lyrics
Keri Hilson
Hey Baby Lyrics
Pitbull
Stage Fright Lyrics
Blake McGrath
SING Lyrics
My Chemical Romance
Heartbreak Down Lyrics
Pink
Same Mistakes Lyrics
Drake
It's Ok Lyrics
Cee-Lo
Long Way Down Lyrics
Keyshia Cole
Between The Lines Lyrics
Chris Brown
Whataya Want From Me Lyrics
Pink
Get your own here.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie bought a horsehair mattress worth $65,000

 Angelina Jolie has spend a big sum of money on a horsehair mattress (2008).  It costs $65,000. She bought the mattress because she was hav...