Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jessica Alba's role model is Angelina Jolie



Jessica Alba's role model is Angelina Jolie. Seems like Angelina has become many of the celebrity's role model. Well, I am not suprised. Angelina is beautiful, a good mother, talented and do humanitarian work.

Jessica Alba said "My role model is Angelina Jolie. She's so beautiful and has an incredible career."

"People talk more about her film career and her humanitarian work than about her looks."

"Even though my looks have helped me get parts, I've always tried to find roles that get past the stereotypes."

"Now I think I'm in a position to make that philosophy pay off."

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...