Sunday, November 14, 2010

Angelina Jolie thinks her partner Brad is very sexy



They have been together more than 5 years now and until now Angelina Jolie still have the hots for Brad.

She told Vogue magazine, "I think he's an extremely sexy, handsome and the most sexy."

"When I think about him, I just think of the man who's such a great friend and such an extraordinary father. And that's when I fall, you know, when I have my moments of getting - whoarr! - caught up in how much I love him ... it's usually when I see him with the children."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...