Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rade Šerbedžija rejected Angelina Jolie's offer to star in her movie



Rade Šerbedžija rejected Angelina Jolie's offer to act in her new movie, which talks about a love life between a Serb and a Muslim woman during civil war in former Yugoslavia.

He said this in an interview with Blic, "For almost two months already I have been in contact with Angelina Jolie. She tried to contact me via my agents and they told her that I am not acting in movies on war in former Yugoslavia. I rejected all offers because scenarios were mainly poor and onesided."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...