Monday, September 13, 2010

Angelina Jolie talks about her tattoos



Angelina Jolie talks about her tattoos to Australian mag Post-Modern Ink, she said
“I love them. They’re body art. I don’t think it’s abnormal that someone who spends their life in other skins wants to claim their own by marking things on it that matter to them. My most recent is five vertical rows of ancient Cambodian script. It’s on my back and looks very sacred.”

Then she continues, “Getting my dragon was perhaps the biggest surprise. I was in Amsterdam and got a little crazy, dropping my pants at a tattoo parlour and woke up the next morning and saw this really funny dragon. I’ve always wanted a dragon but this one had a funny blue tongue. To me a dragon is very much a woman, strong and elegant.”

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...