Saturday, August 21, 2010

Minnie Driver comments about Angelina Jolie



Minnie Driver thinks that 'life of a wandering gypsy' is good for Angelina Jolie but this kind of live is not for her.

She told to British newspaper Evening Standard: 'The life of a wandering gypsy is great if you're Angelina Jolie; it's amazing if you've got a plane and 20 people working for you. It's incredible how they do their life. But it's just me, on my own.'

Well, this is depends how rich you are. The richer you are, the more people that you can hire to help you.

Source

2 comments:

Natural Cosmetics said...

She sounds so alone! I feel bad for her. However, she does look wonderful as a mom. Her face is glowing. The only time I look like that is after using mineral makeup. I'm thinking Minnie has a few more workers at her disposal then she admitted in her interview.

Anonymous said...

Hey great post. Thought I'm not sure I agree with you 100%. Keep em coming. Are you interested in having anyone guest post opposing views?

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...