Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Elizabeth Taylor blasts rumors on who going to act as her

Elizabeth Taylor picture
Elizabeth Taylor

There were rumors saying that Angelina Jolie or Catharine Zeta-Jones will
be act as young Liz Taylor. But Taylor blasts those rumors.

This is what she wrote in her Twitter page, ‘Hold your horses world. I’ve been hearing all kinds of rumors about someone being cast to play me in a film about Richard and myself."

‘No one is going to play Elizabeth Taylor, but Elizabeth Taylor herself. Not at least until I’m dead… at the moment I’m having too much fun being alive. And I plan on staying that way. Happiness to all.’

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...