Monday, July 19, 2010

Angelina Jolie would like to have long life to see her grandchildren



Angelina Jolie would like to live longer to see her grandchildren. Thus, she wants to stay healthy

She said, “I lost my mother not so long ago and there is something about the years passing where you really appreciate life more each day. The amazing part is you have a history with the people you love. And it becomes important for you to stay healthy and age gracefully."

“I want to see my grandkids. I want to see my children grown and spend the years with Brad. I want everything.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...