Thursday, July 8, 2010

Angelina Jolie changed a lot after she know Brad Pitt

Before Angelina Jolie knew Brad Pitt, she was a wild one. She does things
without thinking. Now with kids and partner Brad Pitt, she has changed better.

She told Parade, “I used to cut myself or jump out of airplanes… I was searching for something deeper, something more. It might partly explain why I ended up tattooed or doing certain extreme things in my life.”

“There's never a period when Brad and I are pulled apart. We actually don't go out much. It's funny. We're very homebound. We're very much Mommy and Daddy in our pajamas.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...