Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Angelina Jolie will dump Brad Pitt if he doesn't marry her in June



Angelina Jolie will dump her partner Brad Pitt if he doesn’t marry her on June 4. Wow, she can be demanding sometimes. But its time for them to get married anyway, for the sake of their children.

One source said, “I overheard Angie on her cell."

“It sounded as if Brad was on the phone with her. I was shocked when I saw Angie with a huge smile saying ‘you better marry me by June 4th or else I’m leaving’.”

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know being a "real" woman...i would NEVER lower myself to beg a man to marry me talk about pathetic. geeez...her insecurites are showing yet again if he does not marry him she'll pop out another baby she does not truly want or go on another adopting spree. she is so freaking mental

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...