Friday, January 22, 2010

News about Angelina Jolie's affair with Salt's cough is fake



There were news ciculating saying that Angelina Jolie is having affair with her dialect coach from her new movie Salt. Howard Samuelsohn, who is the mentioned coach would like to clarify that the news were fake.

He told Radar Online, “I’m 5’6, I’m 51 years old, and I’ve never been to The Waldorf [Astoria Hotel in New York, where the alleged affair occurred].

“I would like for someone to get the word out. [The story] is total bulls***.”

“No way, no way! The thing is this is all crap. I’m sure it was not a dialect coach. If it was somebody I’m sure it was not a dialect coach. What we do is very discreet, if you did stuff like that, you wouldn’t get hired.”

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...