Friday, January 8, 2010

Angelina Jolie is born with blonde hair

All the while I thought Angelina Jolie is born with black hair but actually she is born dark blonde. She has been having her hair dyed since she was four. Her late mother Marcheline Bertrand didn't like Jolie's hair color and started to dye her hair.

Jolie tells German magazine Das Neue, "My natural color is dark blonde. But when I was four or five, my mother dyed my hair dark brown, and she decided to keep it that way. And I stuck with that."

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who cares about hair colour of AG when she was 4 years old. Every kid change the colour of the hair about 4-6 seven years ol, or later. Usually they go naturally brunette.

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...