Saturday, November 14, 2009

Megan Fox feels that she has nothing in common with Angelina Jolie



Megan Fox does not think she has much common with Angelina Jolie. People always think both of them have similarities but not in Megan's opinion.

Megan told New York Times Magazine, “People compare me to Angelina Jolie, and she’s so serious and stoic. I’m the opposite. When I do interviews, I say things that I think are hysterical. But because we live in a world of sound bites, you’re not allowed to have a sense of humor. Sarcasm doesn’t translate in print at all. And neither does self-deprecating humor. I’m not a tigress like Angelina. Of course, people want me to be. But I want to be the contradiction of that.”

Source

1 comment:

xmas presents said...

I do believe that people need to stop making useless comparisons. Megan and Jolie both are different personalities with different shades of nature.

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...