Friday, November 13, 2009

Fernando Monte Verde talks about Angelina Jolie

'The World's Most Interesting Man!', which is the owner/captain Fernando Monte Verde took a few minutes to talk.

He said "I never dreamed I would have this lifestyle. The women. The money. The travel, and of course, the great sex. It seems like a dream to me." Claims Verde who's real age is unknown but smiles at the question of 'sixty-something.' Women in particular find his eyes youthful and his face adventurous. His appeal is universal and women of all ages feel drawn to him like a magnet."

While he was in Miami, he bumped into Angelina Jolie before he set sail on an around the world journey.

He said, "Ahh yes... Jolie. She was there at the table and was listening intently to my small talk about Italian opera and the classics stories of Spain...It was like a pleasant chord was hit within her and later on that evening we made passionate love aboard the yacht, which, by the way, I later renamed the 'Conquest' after Jolie. She claimed I was better than Brad! Imagine that. A man so much younger than me, but lacking in the tongue-action department for starters. I could go on, but the little things can be so complex."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...