Thursday, September 17, 2009

Megan Fox cuts herself when she was child, like Angelina Jolie



People are always relate Megan Fox with Angelina Jolie because she has some similarities with her. She has long black hair like her,having tattoos, acted in action movies and now, what a surprise.

She admits she cuts herself when she was a child like Angelina Jolie. Is she trying to emulate Angelina Jolie?

She didn't to discuss about it, because she said "If I did talk about it, I’d be taking on a role-model status, and I’d have to choose my words very carefully, and I’d have to make sure I reveal it in a specific way, and I don’t want to do it."

Source


Soon to be hits
This Hot Lyrics
The Dream
Hot Damn Lyrics
2 Pistols
For Your Love Lyrics
Lemar
My Darlin' Baby Lyrics
Lil' Wayne
Who Wants To Be Alone Lyrics
DJ Tiesto
I Look To You Lyrics
Whitney Houston
See Me Everywhere Lyrics
Lil' Mama
Nightlife Lyrics
Ne-Yo
Negative Lyrics
Krave
Baby By Me Lyrics
50 Cent
More blog tools found here.

1 comment:

Bella said...

Fox is an idiot, seriously. Shameful that Hollywood has made her so famous, just goes to show you what this world is about these days -- sex, sex, and more sex. No talent. I'm ashamed.

Angelina Jolie's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-stars were afraid to talk to her

Angelina Jolie 's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-star Medina Senghore was afraid to talk to her. In an interview, she shared, “Th...