Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Diane Kruger can't relate Brad's hectic life with Angelina

Diane Kruger, who act in Inglourious Basterds "can't relate" to her co-star Brad Pitt's hectic life with Angelina Jolie.

Diane said: "You know, he's Brad Pitt, he's such an icon that I don't really get his life. I can't relate to that at all." the striking actress also starred with Pitt and orlando Bloom in "Troy."

Then she continue, "The only time that I could have those intense conversations is when he's on set, because then he's just another actor, he's one of us. I'm not saying he's aloof, but he can't go anywhere without his security detail and I personally find it... I don't know how he does it."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...