Thursday, August 6, 2009

Brad Pitt 's soulmate is Angelina Jolie



There are rumors spreading that they are having marital problems but Brad denied it and told this in an interview with Parade magazine "I have a love in my life, a soulmate".

When he is quoted the reason he has not marry yet, he responded "Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.' I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it -- hate mail from religious groups. I believe everyone should have the same rights."

("Would it bother me if a child of mine turns out to be gay? No, not one bit. Listen, I want my kids to live the lives they want to live. I want them to be fulfilled. I hope I teach my kids to be who they really are.")

Source

Music Leaks
That November Lyrics
Carrie Underwood
Lose My Mind Lyrics
K Young
Play In My Band Lyrics
Shanell
Stick Em Up Lyrics
Soulja Boy
Shut The City Down Lyrics
Mae
Me N My Lyrics
Eve
Destructo Doll Lyrics
Cassie Steele
Shut U Down Lyrics
Snoop Dogg
Raise It Up Lyrics
LL Cool J
Drop It Low Lyrics
Ester Dean
Free song list for your blog here.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...