Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Winona Ryder does not feel resentment towards Angelina Jolie



Winona Ryder does not feel resentment against Angelina Jolie when Angelina gets the most compliments from their role in mental hospital drama "Girl, Interrupted."

Attention was suppose to Winona Ryder because she was holding the main role while Angelina Jolie hold supporting role.

She tells July issue of Empire magazine "I knew from the outset that whoever played Lisa was going to get all the attention. At one point they
asked if I wanted to play Lisa and I said, 'No, I want to be Susanna.'"

"But there was no resentment. When it came out, people almost felt bad for me. But I expected it all along. I was really happy with the film, and really proud of it."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...