Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Angelina Jolie enjoys being a mother



Angelina Jolie feels happy being a mother and feels that life has changed ever since she becomes a mother.

About being a mother, she said, "I'm much happier and more fulfilled than I thought I would ever be, especially when I was going through a lot of grief when I was younger. I hope it lasts. "I think I'm becoming more like my mother and looking more like her too as I get older. I'm also more gentle and nurturing since becoming a mother."

About juggling between work and life, she has no problems to handle compare to her partner, Brad. She told Britain's Closer magazine: "I'm very organised. I don't get stressed and I take everything in my stride. I've had to help Brad a bit with that part of our life!"

"The biggest problem is just lack of sleep. But all parents face that - you're just grateful when the kids fall asleep and you can collapse on the couch together."

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...