Monday, January 5, 2009

Angelina Jolie's partner Brad loves to change diapers



Brad Pitt loves to change diapers for his twins babies Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline.

China Daily reports that Brad is efficient when it comes to changing diapers. Brad said "I'm fairly good with a nappy and all that. There's something about the air contact that makes them want to go again, you've got to be speedy. I must say, I'm pretty quick but I've had a lot of practice.

I thought many people hate or afraid of changing diapers and here we have Brad who loves changing diapers. Brad, you are one weird guy.

Source

1 comment:

Irreale. said...

oh he's so sweet ^_______^

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...