Monday, December 29, 2008

Brad Pitt fell in love with Angelina Jolie in natural way

Brad Pitt picture
Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt felt natural when fall in love with Angelina Jolie. Will both of them finally tie knot?

Brad Pitt told E! Online "I had a whole other life and I got to experience a lot. And I probably got away with more than I should. And it kind of ran its course, you know, it kind of hit a dead end. (Fatherhood is) the direction I always thought I would go in. But not until, with Angie and it felt like a natural evolution, a natural direction."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...