Monday, November 24, 2008

Motherhood has make Angelina Jolie satisfied with her looks



Motherhood has make Angelina Jolie happy with her looks. Well, this is the first time I hear that a mother is satisfied with her looks. Normally women will be concerned about their weight and all sort of stuff after gave birth.

She told dailymail.co.uk during in an interview "I know this is going to sound corny, but I first became happy with the way I look when I became a mother."

"There's this idea that beauty is when someone does your hair and puts a lot of make-up on you and sticks your face on the cover of a magazine. Is that beauty? You know what is beautiful? My mom (French actress Marcheline Bertrand) was beautiful to me, and I look more like my mom as I get older."

"Something else comes out of you when you become a parent and, as you get older, you start to see more character in your face. Now, when I look at myself, I just see somebody at peace, and I see a mom, and I see my own relatives in my face - and that's a kind of beauty that exists for everybody and doesn't disappear," the actress said.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love everything about Angelina, including her taste in art. I heard she spent $1,000,000 on Banksy prints. Buy yours here! http://www.leftbanksy.com

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...