Friday, November 14, 2008

Angelina Jolie ready to give up acting for motherhood



Angelina Jolie wants to become a full-time mother. Because of this, she is prepare to give up her acting career.

She tells BBC News in a new interview "I don't plan to keep acting very long. I'm ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day. I'm not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity."

Well, if she really gives up acting in the future, I will miss seeing her acting. She is such a talented actress.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...