Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kids are Angelina Jolie's main priority

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Ever since she gave birth to her twins babies, Angelina Jolie's priority is her kids. Her career only comes second.

She tells Vanity Fair "The kids are my priority, so it's possible that from now on I will make fewer movies. I may even stop altogether. I no longer have the ambition I had in my 20s."

"In reality my life is a lot more chaotic and adventurous now. Brad [Pitt] and I pilot airplanes, we travel non-stop, we go to difficult places and we have chosen to do it taking all of the kids with us," said the mother of six. "I feel a lot braver now than when I was an angry young woman."

Cool Songs
Lil' Wayne - Got Money Lyrics
Musiq - If U Leave Lyrics
Akon - Right Now Lyrics
Matt Nathanson - Come on Get Higher Lyrics
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down Lyrics
Britney Spears - Womanizer Lyrics
Kanye West - Love Lockdown Lyrics
Mya - Paradise Lyrics
Lady GaGa - Pokerface Lyrics
Danity Kane - Touch Before Lyrics
More blog tools found here.




Source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing about my ideal woman.I have bookmarked your blog.In my blog I have posted 4 Angelina Jolie videos.

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...