Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Angelina Jolie pays tribute to Clint Eastwood

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Angeline Jolie is a capable woman. She can schedule her time for her career, children and humanitarian work. But I didn't know she can also make people surprise. She make a surprise at Monday night's Hollywood Film Festival Awards Gala on Monday night. When she was there, she tribute to director Clint Eastwood.

She told the audience "There are some people in this business that are icons, and we often wonder if, when we meet them, they'll live up to what we imagine them to be. And Clint Eastwood in person is even better."

Then she added "Clint is what every great director should be. He is a great leader. And I certainly would follow him anywhere."

Well, how I wish if she can also make surprise for me by appearing infront of me now. LOL.


Source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Angelina I'm is the one of your fans from Bali,Indonesia. I always watching your movie and I'm so thankful to God because He gave someone like you that care to poor people. When do you can come to my country??

Anonymous said...

No one can stop anyone to fall in love. But she did not steal anyone husband because Brad and Jen separated before 2005. Brad is a human being and an adult that can not be stolen. Their marriage was caput before he met Angelina so move on Jen fans.

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...