Monday, October 13, 2008

Angelina Jolie know she was destined to become a mum



During her first trip to Cambodia, Angelina Jolie know she was destined to become a mother. Something make her to return that country again. When she went back, she adopted her first child, which was Maddox. That time she become a mother for the first time.

She tells WENN, "I went to that country and left that country feeling like I'd left something behind. I went back to that country on a humanitarian mission and was playing with blocks with a little kid and felt, 'My son is here.'
"It was the strangest feeling. I woke up one day and they were going to introduce me to a kid and I wondered how I would feel, and the moment I saw him I knew I was his mother.I can't explain it and I don't know why I chose that country but it was absolutely meant to be.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie bought a horsehair mattress worth $65,000

 Angelina Jolie has spend a big sum of money on a horsehair mattress (2008).  It costs $65,000. She bought the mattress because she was hav...